Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ex-Narcissist?? Uhh not yet but, I'm working on it.

The semester has begun and I am surprised to say, “So far, so good.” Actually, considering that when I was this far into my last semester I thought of dropping out I’d say that “So far, so good” is a fantastic start to the new semester. I have even begun working out again. I haven’t started boxing again yet and I miss it terribly but I have to take baby steps. The last thing that I need is to overwhelm myself and then stop going again. For now, it is just an 8 a.m. Boot Camp with the evil but loveable Gary. And let me tell you, starting a workout routine is a little painful and mega exhausting. Yea, yea, no pain no gain. Whatever.


Here is another good one, “All of the pain is the weak leaving your body.” Yes, that is very corny but the good news, because there is always good news… you just have to look for it, the good news is that today I can laugh and my abs don’t hurt. Yesterday I couldn’t laugh, cough, or sneeze without saying “oww!” I haven’t taken any pictures to track my progress. The way I see it is if I don’t take my “before” pictures until “after” then I can pretended that this “before” body never happened.

Well, this has been fun but I have to get back to work. I have plenty of school assignments to deal with but the narcissist in me wanted to let you know what was going on in my world.

Until next time, do yourself a favor… show someone sincere love, don’t just laugh out loud, laugh uproariously, give a bear hug and say “I love you.”

au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment